VxDWriter is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2000-03-15. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98.
VxDWriter is a tool for developing Windows 95/98 Virtual Device Driver (VxD) quickly and efficiently in C/C++. No assembly language programming skill is required with this tool. The resulting VxD, when compiler optimization is enabled, will be comparable with that written in assembly language in code efficiency and size. This tool aims to reduce the Total Cost of Development and Maintenance for your VxDs.
1. VxDWizard to generate a working skeletal VxD with few inputs.
2. Special VxD run-time library for handling callback functions, simulating interrupts, memory management, string and memory manipulation, file I/O, debugging, calling 32-bit DLLs in application-time, floating-point operations, etc.
3. More than 620 additional VxD service wrapper functions.
4. Highly optimized VxD Foundation Class Library for developing VxD in C++ using object oriented design methodology without sacrificing performance
5. Support for developing VxD in MS Visual C++ IDE.
6. Integrated help file with Win98 DDK, which can accessed from MS Visual C++ 6.0 IDE.
7. A good number of sample VxDs.
8. 100% compatible with Windows 95/98 DDK.
9. Includes most of the run-time library source code.
10. Free technical support through e-mail for 90 days.
MS Visual C++ compiler 5.0/6.0
Windows 95/98 DDK
VxDWriter (version 2.0) has a file size of 890.44 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 75 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.